Saturday, September 20, 2008

^HoW Do I FeEl AbOuT RaYa^

How do i feel abou raya...? Of Course happy... Hari Raya is the celebration day for all Muslim after struggle in the fasting month... When I still a children at about 7 years old, all i just know about raya is collect 'duit raya'.. hahaha.. What else i know is to eat 'ketupat' and 'rendang'... When i was in standard 2, during Hari Raya i got a fever... I feel that was the worst day of my life... Firstly because i cannot collect the 'duit raya'...
During hari raya, the most important part for muslim is to ask forgivness to our parent and go for 'sembahyang raya'
When I enter secondary school, i have to stay at hostel which I can go back home only once a month... I feel very lonely during the fasting month.. No parent... no sister and brother accompany me... Everyday i will countdown for 'hari raya' eventhough still got 29 more days..
So i wish to all muslim SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!!!!

1 comment:

yaya_23965 said...

hai....when did u want to update ur blog.....? hehe....jz kidding